Energy Saving Agreement (ESA) Plan is a service plan designed to maintain your air conditioner and verify it is running at peak performance. ESA Plan holders receive a 20% discount on all repairs and are not charged after hours fees, except $75 for diagnostic fee compared to $150 with no ESA plan. Purchasing an ESA Plan is less expensive than the regular cost of three service calls or three maintenance calls. If it looks like a part is getting close to failing during a maintenance, you will be notified. It will then be at the discretion of the customer if they choose for us to correct the problem or wait until a later time. ESA Plans are $200/yr/system.
For the low price of $200 per year per system, we will perform the following twice a year:
- Check air handling filters. Clean and replace as necessary (filter cost is customer responsibility)
- Blow and flush out drain.
- Check condenser and clean if necessary.
- Check condenser fan blades for tightness.
- Tighten electrical connections at equipment.
- Check Voltage at unit under load.
- Check blower for cleanliness.
- Inspect compressor contactor points.
- Inspect evaporator coil cleanliness.
- Inspect starting capacitor.
- Inspect running capacitor.
- Check for vibration and noise.
- Inspect relays.
- Check and record running and starting amperages.
- Check and record suction and discharge pressures.
- Make recommendations of any needed repairs to the system.
- 20% discount on all repairs
- After hours fees $75
This preventive service should be scheduled during normal business hours:
Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm